Location: North Sydney
Pay Rate: 20+ per hour
Details: We are a small but highly trained gardening company based on Sydney's lower North Shore seeking an employee to join our busy team.
Duties include mowing, hedging, weeding, planting, mulching, high pressure hosing, blowing and laying turf. You will also need to drive our vehicles.
The successful applicant must:
* Have gardening experience.
* Be reliable, punctual and honest.
* Know how to use all tools and be responsible for them.
* Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Have good time management and communication skills, common sense and attention to detail.
* Have a current driver's license. This is a must. Please do not apply without this.
* Have a sound knowledge of plants and an interest in this industry.
* Have their own steel cap boots.
We can offer 2,3,4 or 5 days of work per week as negotiated, but you must be committed to the days you agree to as we are very busy and have scheduled days booked in advance.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
A competitive wage will be offered to the right person. If you're motivated and ready to join a great team, please forward a cover letter, CV and references.