Gap Year Australia Logo

about GYTG | contact our team  

Twin Work & Volunteer
Offer internship placements in Australia

more companies...
[+] Travellers Worldwide
Twin Work & Volunteer


Cleaning staff wanted for immediate start to join our housekeeping team. This position would suit so...
Gap Year Australia :: What happens if I lose my passport while Iím there?

What happens if I lose my passport while Iím there?

If youíre unlucky enough to lose your passport or have it stolen, report it to the police (if you think it was stolen) and then go to the nearest British Consulate and they will sort out a replacement passport. It is highly advisable to keep a photocopy of your passport (and other important documents) separate from the original and also keep a photocopy at home, just in case!

Other Questions...

Is Australia cheaper than the UK?
How much can I expect to get paid?
Whereís the best place to fly in to and fly out of?
Whatís the cheapest form of accommodation?
Whatís the public transport like in the big cities?

view all questions >



    © Gap Year Travel Guide 2011