Gap Year Australia Logo

about GYTG | contact our team  

Changing Worlds
Work in a prestigious hotel, on a farm, or as a deck hand on a tall ship.

more companies...
[+] Changing Worlds
Travellers Worldwide
Real Gap Experience

Experienced Rigger - Auckland

At National Personnel we believe in “Keeping it real and fronting up.” We are looking for an exp...
Gap Year Australia :: Can I claim my tax back after I leave?

Can I claim my tax back after I leave?

After working in Australia you could be entitled to a tax rebate due to not working for the full tax year. Although it can be a complicated and confusing process, it’s often worth it as you could end up with a decent amount. The Australian Taxation Office website can give you more information on this and there are companies in Australia that charge a small fee to sort out all the paperwork out for you.

Other Questions...

Should I buy or rent a car?
How much is a beer?
Do I need any vaccinations?
What about crocs, sharks, snakes and spiders?
What is a tax file number and how do I get one?

view all questions >



    © Gap Year Travel Guide 2011