Gap Year Australia Logo
finding work & types
LIVE job listings
getting a job
work exchange
work visas
working in Australia

about GYTG | contact our team  

Sport Lived
Offer programmes in Australia for playing, coaching or honing your skills in an academy

more companies...
[+] Travellers Worldwide
Real Gap Experience
Sport Lived

Backpackers Wanted !!

We are looking for positive people for a very challenging and rewarding job ! come to work with a...
Gap Year Australia :: working holiday

Working Holiday Maker Visa

The WHM Visa allows people aged 18-30 from a variety of countries, including the UK, to work in Australia for up to 12 months. However, you are only allowed to work for the same employer for up to 6 months. This visa is a stamp in your passport and you will need to show your employer your passport as proof of being eligible to work. To find out more about this visa and how to apply, read our dedicated Working Holiday Visa Guide which can be found in the work and jobs section of the website.

Second Visa
Under certain circumstances, you may apply for a second working holiday visa. For information, please visit



    © Gap Year Travel Guide 2011